Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I sooo LOVE watching SARAH G LIVE!

I am kind of missing Sarah G. on ASAP Live but watching her with her own show is a real treat for me every Sunday evening! Like last Sunday when she had guest like Miss Lani Misalucha...yeah i know Lani is all over tv because of her upcoming show in Resorts World but hearing her sing again her signature song is really a unique experience and a duet with Sarah?It is something that you don't want to miss...well i did not miss it! I also love Sarah G's closing portion...wherein Sarah will sing what is inside her heart...it is very real and very Sarah! I now admire Sarah for her dedication towards her craft as an artist and i have really seen her grown up to be a beautiful woman that she is...i do not care about her bashers...they are everywhere but with Sarah just keep what you are doing because you are good with it and i know someday God has prepared someone who is truly deserving of your LOVE.

No comments: