Wednesday, December 22, 2010

NUMERO DOCE


I had the chance to hang-out last night with a very good old friend Shella, together with her friend also..we landed on Mango Avenue, it was still early like 9pm and it was Tuesday so there is no crowd to avoid unless its TGIF or Saturday.

We strolled around for a while and then stopped at numerodoce, we went in and sat down for a while and ordered our drink...my old friend is feeling adventurous so she ordered JAPANESE slippers..as the menu said. I really do not have any idea what is in it but i gave it a shot..and true indeed it was good!

It was then too late that we realized that its a bar for MAYA'S..no wonder there is a group of guys that are so loud and yes playing games...daghan na cguro nainum...and yes they are all gays...and we enjoyed wathing them have soo much fun...while we are having shots of slippers..hehehehe..until next time..to where my feet will lead me.

No comments: