Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pinoy Biggest Loser: STRATEGY WISE!

WHEN i was watching Larry munch that KWEK-KWEK..how many pieces again did he ate?36 or 38? He sure really missed eating it!

I wonder if his nape did not hurt or was he having troubles breathing...tonight all my questions will be answered. Larry gets the IMMUNITY and we all know that he will be working out very hard to burn down all of those calories.

Now at this stage of the game....the contestants should really think of themselves instead of saving someone's asses because at the end of it all..it is still a game.

I would like to make a special mention..ANGELA you are my bet!

Here is a picture of kwek-kwek...OMG..makes me want to go out and find my suki but i have my limit just 4 or 5 then i am happy.




Photo above from PANLASANG PINOY

No comments: