Friday, August 19, 2011

SUGBO TV: PROUD TO BE A CEBUANO



I LOVE WATCHING THIS SHOW!

SUGBO tv is a channel owned and operated by the Provincial Government of Cebu.


The official TV Channel of the Cebu Provincial Government that offers news and information about the Province of Cebu. It also features the unique tourist destinations, heritage sites as well as delicacies of the province.


I watch their shows like KUSINA SUGBO, SUROYSUROY AND KABILIN. I may be living here in the city proper of Cebu but when i do get the chance and opportunity to travel and escape...i just ride a bus maybe up north or down south. The show is really my from of escape and i get to know more of the province of Cebu, the delicacies, the beautiful places, the warm people..as a blogger like me...shows like this is very important and helpful. I am not pro-Gwen ok i am just a simple Cebuano who is very proud of her culture, her heritage, her hometown and who seeks adventure and experiences right in our very charming province of CEbu...So where else should we start but in our own backyard...right?

No comments: